- Claude Chase, Norm Conflict Between WTO Covered Agreements—Real, Apparent or Avoided?
- Arif Bulkan, Disentangling the Sources and Nature of Indigenous Rights: A Critical Examination of Common Law Jurisprudence
- Ming-Sung Kuo, From Administrative Law to Administrative Legitimation? Transnational Administrative Law and the Process of European Integration
- Janeen Carruthers, Party Autonomy in the Legal Regulation of Adult Relationships: What Place for Party Choice in Private International Law?
- Jean Allain & Robin Hickey, Property and the Definition of Slavery
- Shorter Articles
- Stephen Bouwhuis, The Role of an International Legal Adviser to Government
- Jamie Trinidad, An Evaluation of Morocco's Claims to Spain's Remaining Territories in Africa
Monday, October 29, 2012
New Issue: International & Comparative Law Quarterly
The latest issue of the International & Comparative Law Quarterly (Vol. 61, no. 4, October 2012) is out. Contents include: