- Dug Cubie, An Analysis of Soft Law Applicable to Humanitarian Assistance: Relative Normativity in Action?
- Sergei Yu. Marochkin & Vladimir A. Popov, International Humanitarian and Human Rights Law in Russian Courts
- Michael Salter & Maggi Eastwood, Post-war Developments of the Martens Clause: The Codification of `Crimes Against Humanity' Applicable to Acts of Genocide
- Bede Sheppard & Kennji Kizuka, Taking Armed Conflict Out of the Classroom: International and Domestic Legal Protections for Students When Combatants Use Schools
- Kirsten Campbell, Victims and Perpetrators of International Crimes: The Problem of the `Legal Person'
Sunday, September 30, 2012
New Issue: Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies
The latest issue of the Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies (Vol. 2, no. 2, 2011) is out. Contents include: