- An Chen, On the Source, Essence of “Yellow Peril“ Doctrine and Its Latest Hegemony “Variant“ - the “China Threat“ Doctrine: From the Perspective of Historical Mainstream of Sino-Foreign Economic Interactions and Their Inherent Jurisprudential Principles
- Mark Augenblick & Alison B. Rousseau, Force Majeure in Tumultuous Times: Impracticability as the New Impossibility
- Ramphul, Globalization and World Dairy Trade: An Assessment
- Badar Alam Iqbal, Is SAFTA a Myth or Reality?
- Ling Ling He & Razeen Sappideen, Mapping Anti-Dumping Disputes from 1995 to 2011: The Changing Pattern
- Jacopo Tavassi, The regime of international investments within the Association Agreements: towards a new comprehensive regulation?
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
New Issue: Journal of World Investment & Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 13, no. 1, 2012) is out. Contents include: