- Arthur E. Appleton & Claudio Dordi, Certificates of Free Sale: Who is Being Protected from Whom?
- Bin Gu, Mineral Export Restraints and Sustainable Development—Are Rare Earths Testing the WTO's Loopholes?
- Dan Wei, China's Anti-Monopoly Law and its Merger Enforcement: Convergence and Flexibility
- Jane Kelsey, The Conundrum of Shifting Orthodoxies: FTAs And Korea's Currency Controls
- Michelle Q. Zang, EC – Fasteners: Opening the Pandora's Box of Non-Market Economy Treatment
Friday, January 6, 2012
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 14, no. 4, December 2011) is out. Contents include: