- Kristin Henrard, Tracing Visions on Integration and/of Minorities: An Analysis of the Supervisory Practice of the FCNM
- Roberta Medda-Windischer, New Minorities, Old Instruments? A Common but Differentiated System of Minority Protection
- Alexander Osipov, Non-territorial Autonomy and International Law
- Mauro Barelli, Shaping Indigenous Self-Determination: Promising or Unsatisfactory Solutions?
- Tawhida Ahmed, The EU, Counter-Terrorism and the Protection of Muslims as European Minorities
Sunday, October 23, 2011
New Issue: International Community Law Review
The latest issue of the International Community Law Review (Vol. 13, no. 4, 2011) is out. Contents include: