- Lara Walker & Paul Beaumont, Shifting the Balance Achieved by the Abduction Convention: The Contrasting Approaches of the European Court of Human Rights and the European Court of Justice
- Stephen G.A. Pitel, The Canadian Codification of Forum Non Conveniens
- Gbenga Bamodu, In Personam Jurisdiction: An Overlooked Concept in Recent Nigerian Jurisprudence
- Simon Patrick Camilleri, Article 23: Formal Validity, Material Validity or Both?
- Uglješa Grušić, Jurisdiction in Complex Contracts under the Brussels I Regulation
- Chi Manjiao, "The Iceberg Beneath the Water": The Hidden Discrimination against the Lex Mercatoria in Chinese Arbitration
- Elsabe Schoeman, Third (Anglo-Common Law) Countries and Rome II: Dilemma or Deliverance?
- Marcin Czepelak, Concurrent Causes of Action in the Rome I And II Regulations
Thursday, August 18, 2011
New Issue: Journal of Private International Law
The latest issue of the Journal of Private International Law (Vol. 7, no. 2, August 2011) is out. Contents include: