- Benno Gerhard Teschke, Fatal attraction: a critique of Carl Schmitt's international political and legal theory
- Thomas Chadefaux, Bargaining over power: when do shifts in power lead to war?
- Harry Gould, Categorical obligation in international law
- William Phelan, Open international markets without exclusion: encompassing domestic political institutions, international organization, and self-contained regimes
- Symposium on Legitimacy and Legality in International Law: An Interactional Account by Jutta Brunnée and Stephen J. Toope
- Jutta Brunnée and Stephen J. Toope, Interactional international law: an introduction
- Martti Koskenniemi, The mystery of legal obligation
- Jeffrey L. Dunoff, What is the purpose of international law?
- Christian Reus-Smit, Obligation through practice
- Jutta Brunnée and Stephen J. Toope, History, mystery, and mastery
Monday, June 27, 2011
New Issue: International Theory
The latest issue of International Theory (Vol. 3, no. 2, July 2011) is out. Contents include: