- Lorand Bartels & Christian Häberli, Binding Tariff Preferences for Developing Countries Under Article II Gatt
- Pasha L. Hsieh, China’s Development of International Economic Law and WTO Legal Capacity Building
- Suzanne A. Spears, The Quest for Policy Space in a New Generation of International Investment Agreements
- Michael Ming Du, Autonomy in Setting Appropriate Level of Protection under the WTO Law: Rhetoric or Reality?
- Rudolf Adlung & Peter Morrison, Less than the Gats: ‘Negative Preferences’ in Regional Services Agreements
Monday, January 3, 2011
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 13, no. 4, December 2010) is out. Contents include: