- Takashi Miyazaki, Japan-Alcoholic Beverages Case Revisited: A Case of Treaty Interpretation or Formation of International Law?
- Michael Ewing-Chow & Ng Wuay Teck, Caveat Emptor: Three Aspects of Investment Protection Treaties
- Zhu Lijiang, Some Asian States' Opposition to the Concept of War Crimes in Non-International Armed Conflicts and its Legal Implications
- Sanzhuan Guo, Effectiveness of National Human Rights Institutions in International Human Rights Law: Problems and Prospects
- Lan Anh Tran, Vietnam's Membership in the WTO: The Challenge of Reconciling Socialist Policies with the Principle of Open Economy
- Agora: Is There An Asian Approach To International Law?
- BS Chimni, Is there an Asian Approach to International Law? – Questions, Theses and Reflections
- M. Sornarajah, Asian International Law: Where is it Now?
Monday, October 11, 2010
New Volume: Asian Yearbook of International Law
The latest volume of the Asian Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 14, 2008) is out. Contents include: