- Ivar Scheers, From Rome to Kampala: An Analysis of Article 124 of the Statute of the International Criminal Court
- Maja Munivrana Vajda, The 2009 AIDP's Resolution on Universal Jurisdiction - An Epitaph or a Revival Call?!
- Angela Overton, The International Criminal Court and the External Non-Witness Expert(s), Problematic Concerns: An Exploratory Endeavour
- Uwe Ewald, 'Predictably Irrational' - International Sentencing and its Discourse against the Backdrop of Preliminary Empirical Findings on ICTY Sentencing Practices
- Stephen Tully, Sex, Slavery and the High Court of Australia: The Contribution of R v. Tang to International Jurisprudence
Monday, July 5, 2010
New Issue: International Criminal Law Review
The latest issue of the International Criminal Law Review (Vol. 10, no. 3, 2010) is out. Contents include: