- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & K.K. Shakya Lahiru Pathmalal, Exploring the relationship between military spending and human rights performance in South Asia
- Mariya Y. Omelicheva, Security rights violations in the context of counter-terrorism: analysis of the post-Soviet nations
- Andrew Rudyk, A rising tide: the transformation of sex discrimination into gender discrimination and its impact on law enforcement
- Olufemi O. Ilesanmi, Sexual offences in a Muslim world: a socio-ethical reflection on Zamfara State (Nigeria) v. Bariya I. Mugazu
- Dave Benjamin, Sudan and the resort to regional arrangements: putting effect to the responsibility to protect?
- Louise Bernier, International socio-economic human rights: the key to global health improvement?
- Klaus Brummer, Enhancing intergovernmentalism: the Council of Europe and human rights
- Juliet Chevalier-Watts, A rock and a hard place: has the European Court of Human Rights permitted discrepancies to evolve in their scrutiny of right to life cases?
Monday, April 26, 2010
New Issue: International Journal of Human Rights
The latest issue of the International Journal of Human Rights (Vol. 14, no. 2, 2010) is out. Contents include: