- Ved P. Nanda, Good Governance and Human Rights, With Special Emphasis on the Control of Corruption
- Sandy Ghandhi, International Human Rights Law: Origins, Governance and Education
- Thomas Fues, Human Rights and Global Governance
- Manoj Kumar Sinha, The Right to Development in Africa: Issues and Challenges
- S.R.S. Bedi, Global Governance and the International Criminal Court in the Perspective of Human Dignity
- Katerina Novotna, Joint Criminal Enterprise – Amorphous Concept or Viable Model for Prosecution of Crimes Under International Law?
- Noëlle Quénivet, The Responsibility to Protect: an Empty Concept for Darfur?
- Mohammed Saif-Alden Wattad, A Vision of Citizenship: Arabs in a Jewish & Democratic State
- D.E. Fisher, Sustainability, Globalisation and the Law
- Gianfranco Tamburelli, Notes on Democratization Processes of Environmental Law-Making
- U.C. Jha, Environmental Governance: Corruption and Access to Information
- Scott J. Shackelford, In the Name of Efficiency: The Role of Permanent Lok Adalats in the Indian Justice System and Power Infrastructure
Monday, January 11, 2010
Sinha: Global Governance, Human Rights and Development
Manoj K. Sinha (National Univ. of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata) has published Global Governance, Human Rights and Development (Satyam Law International 2009). Contents include: