- Marco Benatar, The Use of Cyber Force: Need for Legal Justification?
- Marie-José Domestici-Met, Humanitarian Assistance Looking for a Legal Regime Allowing its Delivery to Those in Need Under any Circumstances
- Jiaxiang Hu, Market Access or Market Restrictions - Analysis on the Regulations of PRC on Administration of Foreign-funded Banks
- Nele Matz-Lück, Framework Conventions as a Regulatory Tool
- Cornelia Janik & Thomas Kleinlein, When Soering Went to Iraq . . . : Problems of Jurisdiction, Extraterritorial Effect and Norm Conflicts in Light of the European Court of Human Rights’ Al-Saadoon Case
- Marko Milanovic, The Human Rights Committee’s Views in Sayadi v. Belgium: A Missed Opportunity
- Kenneth Anderson, Does Anyone Really Want a Parliament of Man?
Friday, December 18, 2009
New Issue: Göttingen Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Göttingen Journal of International Law (Vol. 1, no. 3, 2009) is out. Contents include: