- Raghar Sharma, Sanctity of foreign awards: recent developments in India
- Jane Wessel & Peter Eyre, US discovery in aid of foreign or international proceedings: recent developments relating to Title 28 US Code Section 1782
- Michael Davison & Nowak Lucja, International arbitration: how can it deliver on its promise?
- Lord Woolf, Mediation in arbitration in the pursuit of justice
- Anthony Evans, Forget ADR! Think A or D
- Karl-Heinz Böckstiegel, Past, present and future perspectives of arbitration
- Doug Jones, Dealing with a multi-tiered dispute resolution process
- Richard Kreindler, Arbitrating with different legal traditions: civil law
- Dato Cecil Abraham, Arbitration of investment disputes: a Malaysian perspective
- Mohamed Ismail Mohamed Shariff, Specific issues in Islamic dispute resolution
- Mark Hoyle, Specific issues in Islamic dispute resolution
- Rashda Rana, Is adjudication killing arbitration?
- Bruce Harris, Maritime disputes: now and in the future
- John Tackaberry, Adjudication and arbitration: the when and why in construction disputes
- Andrew Berkeley, The changing political environment for investment agreements
- Don McKinnon, Can good offices assist in relation to resource nationalism?
- Thomas Mensah, The potential role of good offices
- David Branson, Do established international dispute resolution bodies have a role?
- Johan Gernandt, Resolving disputes between resource-rich and consuming countries
Sunday, September 6, 2009
New Issue: Arbitration: The International Journal of Arbitration Mediation and Dispute Management
The latest issue of Arbitration: The International Journal of Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Management (Vol. 75, no. 2, May 2009) is out. Contents include: