- Francis Snyder, China, Regional Trade Agreements and WTO Law
- Peter Thomas Orebech, From Diplomatic – to Human Rights Protection: The Possessions under the 1950 European Human Rights Convention, First Additional Protocol Article 1
- Huanan Liu, William A. Kerr & Jill E. Hobbs, Product Safety, Collateral Damage and Trade Policy Responses: Restoring Confidence in China's Exports
- Jennifer Brown & Shawkat Alam, Australia's Extended Producer Responsibility for Portable Consumer Batteries: Conflicting or Reconciling Trade and Environment Obligations?
- Jong Bum Kim & Joongi Kim, RTAs for Development: Utilizing Territoriality Principle Exemptions under Preferential Rules of Origin
- Asif H. Qureshi, International Trade for Development: The WTO as a Development Institution?
- Christina Stephenson, Reproductive Outsourcing to India: WTO Obligations in the Absence of US National Legislation
Monday, March 9, 2009
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 43, no. 1, February 2009) is out. Contents include: