- Thomas Cottier, Challenges Ahead in International Economic Law
- Mira Burri-Nenova, Trade versus Culture in the Digital Environment: An Old Conflict in Need of a New Definition
- Dominic Coppens, How Much Credit for Export Credit Support Under the SCM Agreement?
- David Quayat, The Forest for the Trees: A Roadmap to Canada's Litigation Experience in Lumber IV
- Benn McGrady, Necessity Exceptions in WTO Law: Retreaded Tyres, Regulatory Purpose and Cumulative Regulatory Measures
Monday, March 30, 2009
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 12, no. 1, March 2009) is out. Contents include: