- Jean-Christophe Maur, Regionalism and Trade Facilitation: A Primer
- Jeanine Gama Sá Cabral & Gabriella Giovanna Lucarelli de Salvio, Considerations on the Mercosur Dispute Settlement Mechanism and the Impact of its Decisions in the WTO Dispute Resolution System
- Joseph M. Senona, Negotiating Special and Differential Treatment from Doha to Post-Hong Kong: Can Poor People Still Benefit?
- Laura Páez, GATS Financial Services Liberalization: How do OECD Members Schedules Impact Commercial Banking FDI?
- Andrew T.F. Lang, Provisional Measures Under Article 5.7 of the WTO’s Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures: Some Criticisms of the Jurisprudence So Far
- Henrik Horn & Petros C. Mavroidis, The Permissible Reach of National Environmental Policies
- Tien Quang Tran, Reforms in FDI Policy and the Investment Climate in Vietnam
- Caroline E. Foster, Prior Approval Systems and the Substance—Procedure Dichotomy Under the WTO SPS Agreement
Monday, January 26, 2009
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 42, no. 6, December 2008) is out. Contents include: