- James Harrison & Alessa Goller, Trade and Human Rights: What Does 'Impact Assessment' Have to Offer?
- Claire Mahon, Progress at the Front: The Draft Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Samantha Besson, Gender Discrimination under EU and ECHR Law: Never Shall the Twain Meet?
- Stephen Allen, International Law and the Resettlement of the (Outer) Chagos Islands
- Brian Ray, Occupiers of 51 Olivia Road v City of Johannesburg: Enforcing the Right to Adequate Housing through 'Engagement'
- Alicia Hinarejos, Laval and Viking: The Right to Collective Action versus EU Fundamental Freedoms
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 8, no. 4, 2008) is out. Contents include: