- J. Roman Pleberack, The Expanding Scope of the Fair and Equitable Treatment Standard: Have Recent Tribunals Gone Too Far?
- Rokiah Alavi, Lim Heng Gee, & Ida Madieha Abdul Ghani Azmi, Does IPRs Protection Influence Economic Growth and FDI Inflows in Malaysia?
- Badar Alam lqbal, Doha Development Round: Developed vs Emerging Economies
- Jai S. Mah, Foreign Direct Investment Inflows and Economic Development: The Case of Shenzhen Economic Zone in China
- Ngila Mwase, Coordination and Rationalization of Sub-Regional Economic Integration Institutions in Eastern and Southern Africa: SACU, SADC, EAC and COMESA
Monday, October 6, 2008
New Issue: Journal of World Investment & Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 9, no. 4, August 2008) is out. Contents include: