- Ofer Eldar, Vote-trading in International Institutions
- Noemi Gal-Or, The Concept of Appeal in International Dispute Settlement
- Aurel Sari, Status of Forces and Status of Mission Agreements under the ESDP: The EU's Evolving Practice
- Symposium: Human Rights
- Gerald L. Neuman, Import, Export, and Regional Consent in the Inter-American Court of Human Rights
- Laurence R. Helfer, Redesigning the European Court of Human Rights: Embeddedness as a Deep Structural Principle of the European Human Rights Regime
- Alexander Orakhelashvili, The Interaction between Human Rights and Humanitarian Law: Fragmentation, Conflict, Parallelism, or Convergence?
- Philip Alston, Jason Morgan-Foster, and William Abresch, The Competence of the UN Human Rights Council and its Special Procedures in relation to Armed Conflicts: Extrajudicial Executions in the 'War on Terror'
Saturday, April 12, 2008
New Issue: European Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the European Journal of International Law (Vol. 19, no. 1, February 2008) is out. Contents include: