- Allison M. Danner, Defining Unlawful Enemy Combatants: A Centripetal Story
- David Sloss, Schizophrenic Treaty Law
- Geoffrey S. Corn, Questioning the Jurisdictional Moorings of the Military Commissions Act
- Kristine A. Huskey, Standards and Procedures for Classifying “Enemy Combatants”: Congress, What Have You Done?
- Ademun-Odeke, From the “Constitution of the Maritime Safety Committee” to the “Constitution of the Council”: Will the IMCO Experience Repeat Itself at the IMO Nearly Fifty Years On?
Sunday, December 2, 2007
New Issue: Texas International Law Journal
The latest issue of the Texas International Law Journal (Vol. 43, no. 1, Fall 2007) is out. Contents include: