- Leon E. Trakman, "Legal Traditions" and International Commercial Arbitration
- Anna Conley, A New World of Discovery: The Ramifications of Two Recent Federal Courts' Decisions Granting Judicial Assistance to Arbitral Tribunals Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1782
- Stephan Wilske, Laurence Shore & Jan-Michael Ahrens, The "Group Of Companies Doctrine" - Where Is It Heading?
- Peter Ashford, Documentary Discovery and International Commercial Arbitration
- J.P. Duffy, Arbitral & Judicial Decisions Opposing Confirmation of International Arbitration Awards: Is It Worth The Sanctions?
Friday, December 21, 2007
New Issue: American Review of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the American Review of International Arbitration (Vol. 17, no. 1, 2006) is out. Contents include: