- Malgosia Fitzmaurice & Jill Marshall, The Human Right to a Clean Environment-Phantom or Reality? The European Court of Human Rights and English Courts Perspective on Balancing Rights in Environmental Cases
- Patrick Dumberry, Obsolete and Unjust: The Rule of Continuous Nationality in the Context of State Succession
- Costas Paraskeva, Reforming the European Court of Human Rights: An Ongoing Challenge
- Katarina Månsson, Reviving the 'Spirit of San Francisco': The Lost Proposals on Human Rights, Justice and International Law to the UN Charter
- Linda Engvall, The Future of Extended Joint Criminal Enterprise-Will the ICTY's Innovation Meet the Standards of the ICC?
- Hans Corell, Who Needs Reforming the Most-the UN or its Members?
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
New Issue: Nordic Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Nordic Journal of International Law (Vol. 76 , nos. 2-3, 2007) is out. Contents include: