- Special Issue: Exploring Global and Transnational Governance of Climate Change Adaptation
- Åsa Persson & Adis Dzebo, Special issue: Exploring global and transnational governance of climate change adaptation
- Magnus Benzie & Åsa Persson, Governing borderless climate risks: moving beyond the territorial framing of adaptation
- Matteo Roggero, Leonhard Kähler, & Achim Hagen, Strategic cooperation for transnational adaptation: lessons from the economics of climate change mitigation
- Maria Antonia Tigre, Building a regional adaptation strategy for Amazon countries
- Sander Chan & Wanja Amling, Does orchestration in the Global Climate Action Agenda effectively prioritize and mobilize transnational climate adaptation action?
- Adis Dzebo, Effective governance of transnational adaptation initiatives
- Marielle Papin, Transnational municipal networks: Harbingers of innovation for global adaptation governance?
- Dire Tladi, An institutional framework for addressing marine genetic resources under the proposed treaty for marine biodiversity in areas beyond national jurisdiction
- Manish Kumar Shrivastava & Saradindu Bhaduri, Market-based mechanism and ‘climate justice’: reframing the debate for a way forward
- Kristin Rosendal, Jon Birger Skjærseth, & Steinar Andresen, Knowledge-based management of protected areas and hydropower: the case of Norway
Saturday, July 27, 2019
New Issue: International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics
The latest issue of International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics (Vol. 19, nos. 4-5, October 2019) is out. Contents include: