- Fengan Jiang, Should the WTO Allow China to Impose Export Duties Designed to Combat Climate Change?
- Hao Wu, A Commentary on the Article on Expedited Shipments in the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- Talat Kaya & Tolga Tuncer, The Legal Status of Pre-shipment Inspection Before and After: The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- Iyan I.H. Offor & Jan Walter, GATT Article XX(a) Permits Otherwise Trade-Restrictive Animal Welfare Measures
- Ian Laird & Flip Petillion, Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement, ISDS and the Belgian Veto: A Warning of Failure for Future Trade Agreements with the EU?
Thursday, April 13, 2017
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 12, no. 4, 2017) is out. Contents include: