- Gloria Maria Alvarez, Blazej Blasikiewicz, Tabe van Hoolwerff, Keoplatra Koutouzi, Nikos Lavranos, Mary Mitsi, Emma Spiteri-Gonzi, Adrian Verdegay Mena, & Piotr Willinski, A Response to the Criticism against ISDS by EFILA
- Dilyara Nigmatullina, The Combined Use of Mediation and Arbitration in Commercial Dispute Resolution: Results from an International Study'
- Mark Padley & Claire Clutterham, Common Pitfalls of Arbitration in the United Arab Emirates: Interference and Enforcement
- Aaron Dolgoff & Tiago Duarte-Silva, Prejudgment Interest: An Economic Review of Alternative Approaches
- Derric Yeoh, Third Party Funding in International Arbitration: A Slippery Slope or Levelling the Playing Field?
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 33, no. 1, 2016) is out. Contents include: