- Anokye M Adam & Imran Sharif Chaudhry, The currency union effect on intra-regional trade in Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Christina Fattore, Domestic legal traditions and the dispute settlement body: are certain states more litigious than others?
- Niccolò Pietro Castagno, Sustainable development and the international trade law paradigm: a relationship to be denounced?
- Elijah Jacob Kosse, Stephen Devadoss, & Jeff Luckstead, US-Mexico tomato dispute
- Sheela Rai, WTO dispute settlement system and democracy: some issues to ponder
Thursday, May 15, 2014
New Issue: Journal of International Trade Law and Policy
The latest issue of the Journal of International Trade Law and Policy (Vol. 13, no. 2, 2014) is out. Contents include: