- Symposium: Financial Innovation in a Changing World
- Ethiopis Tafara, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance: The Future of Financial Regulation
- W. Mark C. Weidemaier & Mitu Gulati, A People’s History of Collective Action Clauses
- Gabriel V. Rauterberg & Andrew Verstein, Assessing Transnational Private Regulation of the OTC Derivatives Market: ISDA, the BBA, and the Future of Financial Reform
- Galit A. Sarfaty, Human Rights Meets Securities Regulation
- Phillip M. Nichols, Are Facilitating Payments Legal?
- Richard C. Smith, Combating FCPA Charges: Is Resistance Futile?
Thursday, February 6, 2014
New Issue: Virginia Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Virginia Journal of International Law (Vol. 54, no. 1, Symposium 2013) is out. Contents include: