- Navanethem Pillay, Human Rights in United Nations Action: Norms, Institutions and Leadership
- Michael Kirby, Legal Discrimination Against Homosexuals—A Blind Spot of the Commonwealth of Nations?
- Susan Marks, Human Rights and the Bottom Billion
- Tamar Feldman, Indirect Victims, Direct Injury: Recognising Relatives as Victims under the European Human Rights System
- Andreas Dimopoulos, Intellectually Disabled Parents before the European Court of Human Rights and English Courts
Sunday, March 15, 2009
New Issue: European Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the European Human Rights Law Review (2009, no. 1) is out. Contents include: