- Joseph Rikhof, Fewer Places to Hide? The Impact of Domestic War Crimes Prosecutions on International Impunity
- Parinaz Kermani Mendez, The New Wave of Hybrid Tribunals: A Sophisticated Approach to Enforcing International Humanitanitarian Law or an Idealistic Solution with Empty Promises?
- Matthias J. Borgers, Regulating and Combating Underground Banking
- Don Stuart, A Case for a General Part: Lessons from Canada’s Experience with Stephen’s Code Since 1892 and Entrenched Charter Standards Since 1982
- Pamela R. Ferguson, Constructing a Criminal Code
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
New Issue: Criminal Law Forum
The latest issue of Criminal Law Forum (Vol. 20, no. 1, March 2009) is out. Contents include: