- Special Symposium – International Organizations and the Private Sector
- Peter Quayle, Interactions of International Organizations, Private Economic Actors and Resources
- Jessica Gladstone & Anna Kirkpatrick, The Contribution of International Organizations to Investment Arbitration: Responding in Times of Crisis?
- Yifeng Chen, International Organizations and Strategies of Self-Legitimization: The Example of the World Bank Anti-Corruption Sanctions Regime
- Samuel Cogolati, Human Rights or Global Public Goods: Which Lens for Development Cooperation?
- Bernhard Maier & Anna Pitaraki, The Many Identities of the European Union: Exploring the Rival Trade and Investment Ambitions of Organization and Members
- General Articles
- Khorsed Zaman, Blocking the Trade in Mode 4 Services and Its Impacts on the Ongoing Refugee Crisis and Migrant Trafficking
- Priscilla Schwartz, Energy Resources Financing and Sustainable Development
- Natasha A. Georgiou, EU Solidarity and the Russian Gas Deal with Greece: Blocking the Pipeline?
- Michael R Garcia, Clayton/Bilcon, Investor-State Arbitration and International Approaches to Trade and Investment
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
New Issue: Manchester Journal of International Economic Law
Manchester Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 13, no. 3, 2016) is out. Contents include: