- Nikolas Feith Tan, The Status of Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Indonesia
- Kate Ogg, Protection from ‘Refuge’: On What Legal Grounds Will a Refugee Be Saved from Camp Life?
- Annemarie Middelburg & Alina Balta, Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting as a Ground for Asylum in Europe
- Eric Fripp, Deprivation of Nationality, ‘The Country of His Nationality’ in Article 1A(2) of the Refugee Convention, and Non-Recognition in International Law
- James C Hathaway & Hugo Storey, What is the Meaning of State Protection in Refugee Law? A Debate
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
New Issue: International Journal of Refugee Law
The latest issue of the International Journal of Refugee Law (Vol. 28, no. 3, October 2016) is out. Contents include: