- Special Issue in Honour of Professor Guy S Goodwin-Gill
- Jane McAdam, Guy S Goodwin-Gill: The International Refugee Law Scholar
- Michelle Foster & Hélène Lambert, Statelessness as a Human Rights Issue: A Concept Whose Time Has Come
- Elspeth Guild, Does the EU Need a European Migration and Protection Agency?
- Cathryn Costello, Safe Country? Says Who?
- Geoff Gilbert, UNHCR and Courts: Amicus curiae … sed curia amica est?
- Jean-François Durieux, The Duty to Rescue Refugees
- Volker Türk & Madeline Garlick, From Burdens and Responsibilities to Opportunities: The Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework and a Global Compact on Refugees
- Guy S Goodwin-Gill, The Movements of People between States in the 21st Century: An Agenda for Urgent Institutional Change
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
New Issue: International Journal of Refugee Law
The latest issue of the International Journal of Refugee Law (Vol. 28, no. 4, December 2016) is out. Contents include: