- Special Issue — The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Andrew D Mitchell & Tania Voon, Foreword: The Continuing Relevance of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Kimberlee Weatherall, Intellectual Property in the TPP: Not 'the New TRIPS'
- Amokura Kawharu, Process, Politics and the Politics of Process: The Trans-Pacific Partnership in New Zealand
- Luke Nottage, The TPP Investment Chapter and Investor–State Arbitration in Asia and Oceania: Assessing Prospects for Ratification
- Jarrod Hepburn, Applicable Law in TPP Investment Disputes
- Joo-Cheong Tham & K D Ewing, Labour Clauses in the TPP and TTIP: A Comparison without a Difference?
- Danny Kotlowitz & Tania Voon, Telecommunications Services in the Trans-Pacific Partnership: Will the Mobile Roaming Provisions Benefit Tourists and Traders?
- Amanda Rologas Tsangalis, Fisheries Subsidies under the Trans-Pacific Partnership: Towards Positive Outcomes for Global Fisheries Sustainability and Regime Interaction under International Law
- Dianne Otto, Gender and Sexual Diversity: A Question of Humanity?
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
New Issue: Melbourne Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Melbourne Journal of International Law (Vol. 17, no. 2, December 2016) is out. Contents include: