- Thomas Schultz, Celebrating 20 Years of ‘Dealing in Virtue’
- José E. Alvarez, Is Investor-State Arbitration ‘Public’?
- Campbell McLachlan, Are National Courts and International Arbitral Tribunals in Two Worlds or One?
- Pietro Ortolani, The Three Challenges of Stateless Justice
- Stefanie Schacherer, TPP, CETA and TTIP Between Innovation and Consolidation—Resolving Investor–State Disputes under Mega-regionals
Thursday, October 27, 2016
New Issue: Journal of International Dispute Settlement
The latest issue of the Journal of International Dispute Settlement (Vol. 7, no. 3, November 2016) is out. Contents include: