- Sara E. Davies & Belinda Bennett, A gendered human rights analysis of Ebola and Zika: locating gender in global health emergencies
- Alice Hills, Off-road policing: communications technology and government authority in Somaliland
- Kristan Stoddart, UK cyber security and critical national infrastructure protection
- Robert Falkner, The Paris Agreement and the new logic of international climate politics
- Niv Farago, Washington's failure to resolve the North Korean nuclear conundrum: examining two decades of US policy
- Michele Acuto & Steve Rayner, City networks: breaking gridlocks or forging (new) lock-ins?
- Robin Allers, The framework nation: can Germany lead on security?
- Kristof Titeca & Daniel Fahey, The many faces of a rebel group: the Allied Democratic Forces in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Ruike Xu, Institutionalization, path dependence and the persistence of the Anglo-American special relationship
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
New Issue: International Affairs
International Affairs (Vol. 92, no. 5, September 2016) is out. Contents include: