- Ko Hasegawa, A glance at the dynamics of ‘confluence’ in a legal system – notes on H Patrick Glenn's insights concerning Legal Traditions of the World
- Ingo Venzke, International law as an argumentative practice: on Wohlrapp’s The Concept of Argument
- Symposium: Cosmopolitan Law and the Courts
- Claudio Corradetti, Introduction
- Claudio Corradetti, Judicial cosmopolitan authority
- H. Patrick Glenn, Differential cosmopolitanism
- Mario Savino, The right to stay as a fundamental freedom? The demise of automatic expulsion in Europe
- Andreas Follesdal, Building democracy at the Bar: the European Court of Human Rights as an agent of transitional cosmopolitanism
- Gentian Zyberi, United Nations – related criminal courts and tribunals: fleeting mirages of transitional justice or a piecemeal approach to cosmopolitan justice?
- Review Essay
- Kaarlo Tuori, Crossing the limits but stuck behind the fault lines?
Monday, October 24, 2016
New Issue: Transnational Legal Theory
Transnational Legal Theory (Vol. 7, no. 1, 2016) is out. Contents include: