- Catharine Titi, Most-Favoured-Nation Treatment: Survival Clauses and Reform of International Investment Law
- Dalma R. Demeter & Kayleigh M. Smith, The Implications of International Commercial Courts on Arbitration
- William Kenny, Transparency in Investor State Arbitration
- Steven C. Young, Foreign Direct Investment Disputes with Unrecognized States: FDI Arbitration in Kosovo
- José Alberro, Should Expropriation Risk Be Part of the Discount Rate?
- Louise Reilly, Recent Developments in International Arbitration in Ireland and the United Kingdom
- Joseph C. Ifebunandu, Settling Disputes in the Nigerian Banking Sector: Why Not Arbitration?
Monday, October 24, 2016
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 33, no. 5, 2016) is out. Contents include: