- Special Issue: EU Free Trade Agreements and Fundamental Rights Protecting Commercial Interests or Exerting Normative Power?
- Philippe De Lombaerde & Stephen Kingah, Introduction
- Stephen Woolcock, EU Policy on Preferential Trade Agreements in the 2000s: A Reorientation towards Commercial Aims
- Sieglinde Gstöhl & Dominik Hanf, The EU's Post-Lisbon Free Trade Agreements: Commercial Interests in a Changing Constitutional Context
- Arnaud Van Waeyenberge & Peter Pecho, Free Trade Agreements after the Treaty of Lisbon in the Light of the Case Law of the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Allan F. Tatham, Judicialisation of Trade Policy and the Impact on National Constitutional Rights of EU Free Trade Agreements with Partner Countries in Europe
- Clair Gammage, Protecting Human Rights in the Context of Free Trade? The Case of the SADC Group Economic Partnership Agreement
- Stefaan Smis & Stephen Kingah, EU South African Trade, Development and Cooperation Agreement: Bane or Boon for Socio-Economic Rights under the South African Constitution?
- Marcilio Toscano Franca-Filho, Lucas Lixinski & Belén Olmos Giupponi, Protection of Fundamental Rights in Latin American FTAs and MERCOSUR: An Exploratory Agenda
- Liliana Lizarazo Rodríguez, Philippe De Lombaerde, Juan Felipe Ortiz Riomalo, Andrea Parra & Angelika Rettberg, Constitutional Aspects of FTAs: A Colombian Perspective
- Jan Wouters, Idesbald Goddeeris, Bregt Natens & Filip Ciortuz, Some Critical Issues in the EU–India Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
Monday, October 27, 2014
Special Issue: EU Free Trade Agreements and Fundamental Rights Protecting Commercial Interests or Exerting Normative Power?
The latest issue of the European Law Journal (Vol. 20, no. 6, November 2014) focuses on "EU Free Trade Agreements and Fundamental Rights Protecting Commercial Interests or Exerting Normative Power?" Contents include: