- Elliott Geisinger, President’s Message Counsel Ethics in International Arbitration – Could One Take Things a Step Further?
- Felix Dasser & David Roth, Challenges of Swiss Arbitral Awards – Selected Statistical Data as of 2013
- Stefan Leimgruber, Declaratory Relief in International Commercial Arbitration
- Andrea Meier & Yolanda Mcgough, Do Lawyers Always Have to Have the Last Word? Iura Novit Curia and the Right to Be Heard in International Arbitration: an Analysis in View of Recent Swiss Case Law
- Pierre-Yves Gautier, Pour convaincre l’arbitre
Monday, October 27, 2014
New Issue: ASA Bulletin
The latest issue of the ASA Bulletin (Vol. 32, no. 3, 2014) is out. Contents include: