- Michael W. Doyle, The UN Charter: A Global Constitution?
- M. Patrick Cottrell, Lost in Transition? The League of Nations and the United Nations
- Stephen Schlesinger, Has the UN Lived Up to Its Charter?
- Edward C. Luck, Change and the United Nations Charter
- Srinath Raghavan, The United Nations and the Emergence of Independent India
- Debra Shushan, Palestine and Israel at the United Nations: Partition, Recognition, and Membership
- Jean Krasno, Namibian Independence: A UN Success Story
- James Dobbins, A History of UN Peacekeeping
- Oona A. Hathaway, Fighting the Last War: The United Nations Charter in the Age of the War on Terror
- Joseph Lampert, Science and Politics on a Warming Planet: The IPCC and the Representation of Future Generations
Monday, October 27, 2014
Shapiro & Lampert: Charter of the United Nations Together with Scholarly Commentaries and Essential Historical Documents
Charter of the United Nations, Together with Scholarly Commentaries and Essential Historical Documents (Yale Univ. Press 2014). Contents include: