- Walter Mattli & Thomas Dietz, Mapping and Assessing the Rise of International Commercial Arbitration in the Globalization Era: An Introduction
- Alec Stone Sweet & Florian Grisel, The Evolution of International Arbitration: Delegation, Judicialization, Governance
- Ralf Michaels, Roles and Role Perceptions of International Arbitrators
- Joshua Karton, International Arbitration Culture and Global Governance
- Moritz Renner, Private Justice, Public Policy: The Constitutionalisation of International Commercial Arbitration
- Claire Cutler, International Commercial Arbitration, Transnational Governance, and the New Constitutionalism
- Thomas Dietz, Does International Commercial Arbitration Provide Efficient Contract Enforcement Institutions for Global Commerce?
- Thomas Hale, What is the Effect of Commercial Arbitration on Trade?
- Horatia Muir Watt, The Contested Legitimacy of Investment Arbitration and the Human Rights Ordeal: the Missing Link
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Mattli & Dietz: International Arbitration and Global Governance: Contending Theories and Evidence
International Arbitration and Global Governance: Contending Theories and Evidence (Oxford Univ. Press 2014). Contents include: