- October 10, 2014: Catherine Redgwell (Univ. of Oxford - Law), The Internationalization of Energy Law
- October 17, 2014: Holger Hestermeyer (Court of Justice of the European Union), The Changing Structure of International Law and Its Normative Consequences: International IP Law as an Example
- October 24, 2014: Jessie Hohmann (Queen Mary, Univ. of London - Law), International Law’s Objects
- October 31, 2014: Devika Hovell (London School of Economics - Law), The Power of Process: Procedural Fairness in Security Council Decision-making
- November 7, 2014: Lorna McGregor (Univ. of Essex - Human Rights Centre), The Principle of Due Diligence: A Core Principle of International Human Rights Law?
- November 14, 2014: Chandra Lekha Sriram (Univ. of East London - Law), Kenya and the international criminal court: Insights for gravity, complementarity, and ‘positive complementarity
- November 21, 2014: Jolyon Thomson (U.K. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs), Science and international environmental law: a meeting of minds, or two disciplines worlds apart?
- November 28, 2014: David A. Gantz (Univ. of Arizona - Law), TTIP and the post-Bali WTO: Toward a New World Trade Order?
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Lauterpacht Centre Friday Lunchtime Lecture Series for Michaelmas Term 2014
Here's the schedule for the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law's Michaelmas Term 2014 Friday Lunchtime Lectures: