- Nicolas Lamp, Conceptions of War and Paradigms of Compliance: The ‘New War’ Challenge to International Humanitarian Law
- Andrew Garwood-Gowers, Israel’s Airstrike on Syria’s Al-Kibar Facility: A Test Case for the Doctrine of Pre-emptive Self-Defence?
- Hin-Yan Liu, Mercenaries in Libya: Ramifications of the Treatment of ‘Armed Mercenary Personnel’ under the Arms Embargo for Private Military Company Contractors
- Zsuzsanna Deen-Racsmány, The Amended UN Model Memorandum of Understanding: A New Incentive for States to Discipline and Prosecute Military Members of National Peacekeeping Contingents?
- Mba Chidi Nmaju, The Role of Judicial Institutions in the Restoration of Post-Conflict Societies: The Cases of Rwanda and Sierra Leone
- Michael Ramsden, Targeted Killings and International Human Rights Law: The Case of Anwar Al-Awlaki
Monday, August 29, 2011
New Issue: Journal of Conflict & Security Law
The latest issue of the Journal of Conflict & Security Law (Vol. 16, no. 2, Summer 2011) is out. Contents include: