- Danutė Jočienė, The Subsidiary Character of the System of the European Convention on Human Rights with Reference to Cases against Lithuania
- Vygantė Milašiūtė, History of the Communist Regime in the European Court of Human Rights Cases
- Katrīna Inkuša, Mass Deportations of 1949 in Latvia as a Crime Against Humanity – A Fair Legal Reality for Social and Political Groups in the Context of the Genocide Convention?
- Ineta Ziemele, The State Border between Latvia and Russia and the Doctrine of Continuity of the Republic of Latvia. International and Constitutional Law in Interaction
- Erki Kodar, Computer Network Attacks in the Grey Areas of Jus ad Bellum and Jus in Bello
Monday, August 16, 2010
New Volume: Baltic Yearbook of International Law
The latest volume of the Baltic Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 9, 2009) is out. Contents include: