- Atrocity Crimes Litigation Year-in-Review
- David Scheffer, Introduction: Atrocity Crimes Litigation During 2007
- William A. Schabas, International Criminal Tribunals: A Review of 2007
- George William Mugwanya, Recent Trends in International Criminal Law: Perspectives from the U.N. International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- Christine H. Chung, Victims' Participation at the International Criminal Court: Are Concessions of the Court Clouding the Promise?
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
New Issue: Northwestern University Journal of International Human Rights
The latest issue of the Northwestern University Journal of International Human Rights (Vol. 6, no. 3, Spring 2008) is out. Contents include: