- Stefano Recchia, Should humanitarian interveners promote democracy after genocide?
- Tobias Lenz, Frame diffusion and institutional choice in regional economic cooperation
- Jonathan Joseph & Milja Kurki, The limits of practice: why realism can complement IR’s practice turn
- Andreas H. Hvidsten & Kjersti Skarstad, The challenge of human rights for peace research
- Maria Leek & Viacheslav Morozov, Identity beyond othering: crisis and the politics of decision in the EU’s involvement in Libya
Thursday, February 15, 2018
New Issue: International Theory
International Theory (Vol. 10, no. 1, March 2018) is out. Contents include: