- Giovanni Carlo Bruno, Fulvio Maria Palombino, & Valentina Rossi, Preface
- Mariana Ferolla Vallandro do Valle, Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other: the Inefficiency of Recognizing Refugee Status to Environmentally Displaced Persons
- Fulvia Staiano, State Responsibility for Climate Change under the UNFCCC Regime: Challenges and Opportunities for Prevention and Redress
- Giuseppe Morgese, Environmental Migrants and the EU Immigration and Asylum Law: Is There any Chance for Protection?
- Giovanni Sciaccaluga, Sudden-Onset Disasters, Human Displacement, and the Temporary Protection Directive: Space for a Promising Relationship?
- Maria Vittoria Zecca, The Protection of “Environmental Refugees” in Regional Contexts
- Ana Carolina Barbosa Pereira Matos, Tarin Cristino Frota Mont’Alverne, The UN Ocean Conference and the Low-Lying States Situation: Would the UN SD Goal 14 Suffice to Avoid a Migratory Emergency?
- Patrycja Magdalena Zgoła, The Nansen Initiative and the Migrants in Countries in Crisis Initiative: New Frameworks for more Effective Migrants Protection
Thursday, February 15, 2018
Bruno, Palombino, & Rossi: Migration and the Environment: Some Reflections on Current Legal Issues and Possible Ways Forward
Migration and the Environment: Some Reflections on Current Legal Issues and Possible Ways Forward (CNR edizioni 2017). Contents include: