- Chris Thomale, The forgotten discipline of private international law: lessons from Kiobel v Royal Dutch Petroleum – Part 1
- Fabien Gélinas, Arbitration as transnational governance by contract
- Eve Darian-Smith, The crisis in legal education: embracing ethnographic approaches to law
- Karl-Heinz Ladeur, A critique of balancing and the principle of proportionality in constitutional law – a case for ‘impersonal rights’?
- Rodrigo Camarena González, From jurisprudence constante to stare decisis: the migration of the doctrine of precedent to civil law constitutionalism
Sunday, December 18, 2016
New Issue: Transnational Legal Theory
Transnational Legal Theory (Vol. 7, no. 2, 2016) is out. Contents include: