- Special Section on Food Safety
- Louis Augustin-Jean, Introduction to the Special Section on Food Safety—Food Risks, Food Safety, and International Trade: An Assessment
- Pascal Petit, Global Governance and Regulatory States in the Present Phase of Internationalization: Impacts of Product Markets Regulations
- Samuel Benrejeb Godefroy & Renata Clarke, Development and Application of International Food Safety Standards— Challenges and Opportunities
- Louis Augustin-Jean & Lei Xie, Food Safety Standards and Market Regulations as Elements of Competition— Case Studies from China’s International Trade
- Deborah K. Sy, Safeguarding Tobacco Control Measures from the Tobacco Industry’s Trade-related Challenges Through Trade Treaty Design
- Nu Ri Jung, Clarifying the Legal Ambiguity in Article 2.2.2(III) of the Anti-Dumping Agreement: A Proposed Set of Interpretative Guidelines for “Any Other Reasonable Method”
- Nan-xiang Sun, Piercing the Veil of National Security: Does China’s Banking IT Security Regulation Violate the TBT Agreement?
- Qianwen Zhang, Opening Pre-establishment National Treatment in International Investment Agreements: An Emerging “New Normal” in China?
- Yasushi Takahashi, Primary Health Care and Universal Health Coverage in Certain International Instruments and the Implementation—the Case of Japan
- Current Development
- Saisai Wang, Kim Van der Borght & Xiaoting Song, A Legal Analysis on the Current Trade Status of Traditional Chinese Medicinal Product in the E.U.—from the Perspectives of WTO Law and E.U. Pharmaceutical Law
Sunday, December 18, 2016
New Issue: Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy
The latest issue of the Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy (Vol. 11, no. 2, 2016) is out. Contents include: